Christopher Bonds is a Major in the US Army Reserves and Signal Corps. In his 28 years of service has been awarded many decorations, service medals and badges including but not limited to:
- Meritorious Service Medal
- Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary
- National Defense service Medal
- Overseas Ribbon
Just as impressive as that is his Military education and the degrees he holds.
- Eden Institute of Muscle Therapy, Massage Therapist, MT 1992
- Southern Illinois, University of Carbondale, IL BA Biological/Chemical Science 1994
- Cook County Hospital, Physician Assistant Medicine 2001
United States Army Reserve MAJOR Christopher Bonds is in the fight of his life attempting to clear his name after being wrongfully arrested on June 28, 2008 by Detective Edwin Fizer III, for an alleged crime he never committed.
On September 27, 2012 a UNANIMOUS JURY found that the City of Chicago Police DID NOT have Probable Cause to arrest him, yet the City refuses to take accountability and correct this grave injustice. For the last five years, MAJOR Bonds and his Attorney’s have been diligently fighting in Federal and State Court to restore his good name.
The matter is now being elevated to the United Nations with the filing of a formal complaint for Civil Rights Violations to the International World Court. We are requesting International assistance notwithstanding the verdict.
FaceBook: JUSTICE FOR US MAJOR Christopher Bonds